Mark a Housing Contract for a Respite stay
- Navigate to the profile whose Housing Contract you would like to mark as Respite
- Click the Housing Contract button
- Click Add New/Existing Residences
- Fill out the necessary information for the new resident's Housing Contract, check the box labeled Respite, and click Save
- This will now indicate that this Housing Contract is Respite
Transfer a Resident to a Permanent Housing Contract
- Navigate to the Resident with the Respite Housing Contract
- Click the Residences button
- Click Move this Resident
- Fill out the Care Type, Available Unit/Apartment, Move-In Date (this date will also be the Move-Out Date for the previous Housing Contract), and a Transfer Reason if necessary. Ensure the Respite? checkbox is unchecked and the Transfer? check box is checked. Click Save.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful