What are Marketing Budgets
Marketing Budgets can be used to track specific budgets for Market Source categories and can be used within custom reports. Marketing Budgets are community specific and can be entered in on the Budget page for a community in the Admin Section. Budgets can be applied for each Market Source Master Type. All Marketing Budgets are user defined and the values for each can be unique to your company.
We recommend that the values entered be the total budget for all market sources in each category.
Upload Marketing Budgets Using the Template
Enter your budget in our Budget Template and upload them to Enquire for a quick and easy way to add Budgets to your communities!
Downloading and filling out the Template
- Click Admin on the left menu
- Click Communities on the left Admin menu
- In the Name column, click the name of the community you would like to set budgets for
- In the upper right of the community detail page, click the blue Setup Budget button
- Click the grey Download Template button just above the budget table
- This will download a Microsoft Excel file titled EnquireBudgetTemplate.xlsx, open this file in Excel
- The template will look very similar to the Budget table in Enquire. Fill out the budgets you would like to set for your community and Save the template.
- Head back over to the Budget page in Enquire and upload your template. Click into the download manager box and locate the file on your computer or drag and drop the file from your computer onto the download manager box.
- Once you have uploaded the template, refresh the page. Your budgets will then populate in the corresponding fields.
NOTE: It may take some time for budgets to populate to the budget table after refreshing.
Budget uploading FAQ
I uploaded the template file but my budgets haven't populated.
Make sure that the template was saved as a .xls or .xlsx file format. These are the required formats when uploading a template.
How do I upload Budgets for a specific year?
You can specify the year for your budgets by updating the Year row (just above the month row) in the template. Updating each cell in this row is required for Budgets to be input for the correct year.