Learn about Pre-Leads and how they can help your team keep track of individuals before they become prospects.
What are Pre-Leads?
Pre-Leads are a new profile type designed to store your Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) who have not yet been accepted as a Sales Qualified Lead (SQL).
💡 Pre-Leads are indicated by the pink left border and PreLead label to the right of the individual's name.
Accept a Pre-Lead
Accept a Pre-Lead to convert the individual into a Prospect and begin your sale process.
- Click the grey Accept button at the top of the profile.
- On the form that appears enter an Assigned User, Inquiry Type, and Market Source.
- Click the green Save button to accept the Pre-Lead.
- Your Pre-Lead is now converted to a Prospect! The Assigned User will be notified and an Inquiry Activity will be created on the Prospect profile.
Reject a Pre-Lead
Reject a Pre-Lead if no further action needs to be taken on the individual.
- Click the red Reject button at the top of the profile.
- The individual will be made inactive. This individual will still be accessible and you will have the option to Accept the Pre-Lead in the future
Pre-Leads are currently available by request. If you would like to use Pre-Leads in your Enquire database, send us an email:
You will still be able to search for, and accept these rejected Pre-Leads in the future.
If you'd like to learn more about our API, visit our developer site!
Pre-Leads aren't tracked using our Standard Reports, but our reporting team can work with you to develop a custom report. Send us an email!
There's several other ways you can keep track of your Pre-Leads. First, Pre-Leads can be targetted by clicking on the People icon from the left-hand menu.
Pre-Leads are also part of the Advanced Search, and can be saved to Lists or Campaigns. To find Pre-Leads via the Advanced Search, you can select the following criteria:
All users will have access to Pre-Leads.