Wouldn't you just love to open your browser and have EnquireCRM automatically popup? Well all you have to do is simply make EnquireCRM your homepage. Don't know how to? Just follow these easy steps!
1. Open your Firefox browser
2. Click on the Firefox button on the top right corner of the browser
3. Navigate to Options and then Options again in the window that will appear
4. A new window will appear. Copy and paste https://account.enquiresolutions.com/into the Home Page field in the Startup Box
5. Click OK and close and reopen your browser. The EnquireCRM log in page should open automatically!
To make this even faster remember to check the "Remember Me" box on the log in screen.
- Click the icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- In the On startup section, choose the option below:
- Open a specific page or set of pages: Click Set pages and enter the web addresses of the pages you want to see. For EnquireCRM copy and paste this URL: https://account.enquiresolutions.com/Click OK and restart your browser
Make sure you've closed all open tabs, then open Internet Explorer for the desktop.
Click Tools, and then click Internet options.
Under the General tab, enter the web address of your new home page, and then tap or click Apply.
You'll need to restart Internet Explorer to see your new home page