Using the Advanced Search and Lists
Use the Advanced Search to pull and save lists based on defined criteria. Use these lists for mailing lists (mail merges in Word). Users can choose which columns to export to Excel.
- Click People on the left menu, then click Advanced.
Note: You can also get to the Advanced Search by clicking the maginfying glass at the top of the page to the right of the welcome message.
- Define your search criteria by selecting from the drop downs.
- Click the Search button to search for individuals matching the criteria you specified.
- To save as a list, click the Save as a List button in the upper right. A pop-up will appear for you to name the list. For example, 2019 Active Prospects w/ Addresses. Click Save to save the list.
- To export the list to Excel, click the Excel icon or click the Export button in the upper right.