Navigating to the Types section
- Click Admin of the left hand menu to navigate to the Admin Section.
From the Admin Section click on Types from the left hand menu.
- Use the top drop down field to select the field you want to edit or add to.
- This will load the current drop down options for the selected field.
Add New Type Options
- After selecting an field, use the top field to add a new option.
- Use the Name field to specify the new option you want to add.
- Click Add.
Some fields allow you to select a Master Type. Master Types are useful for categorizing your field options and to standardize your reporting.
Arranging Field Options
- You can arrange your field options alphabetically by clicking on Sort All.
- You can also customize the order of field options by dragging an option and placing it in a new location in the list.
Removing Options from a Drop Down
- Use the Active? column next to each option to remove or show that option in the drop down.
- No: This option will remove the selection from the drop down list.
- Yes: This option will show the selection in the drop down list.
Note: Selecting No will keep any existing field data intact.