- Navigate to the Prospect you would like to add a Referral to.
- Click on the Relationship tab.
- Click Existing Referrer if the Referral Source already exists. If the Referral Source doesn't exist, click New Referrer.
- If you're adding a new referral, click the New Referrer button, fill out the form, and click Add.
- If you're adding an existing referral source, you will have the option to search referral sources by a company/account or all individuals.
- To search by company/account, click into the "Optionally select a(n) Company to filter the list of people below" drop down and search for a company and select a result. The "Search for a person" drop down will now only search for individuals at the selected company. Once a company and individual has been selected, click Add.
- If you would like to search for all individuals, leave the first company/account drop down blank and search using the "Search for a person" drop down. Once an individual has been selected, click Add.
Note: The "Search for a person" drop down will only return active individuals.