Adding a New Prospect or Resident
- Click Add New in the upper right had corner of screen.
- Click Prospect.
Fill out the Prospect form and click Add.
Editing a Prospect or Resident
- Navigate to the prospect you would like to edit.
- Click on the value of the field you like to edit (Anything underlined with a blue dashed line can be edited). Enter the information and click the blue check mark button to save any changes.
Don't know the Prospect's name?
We recommend using the relationship and last name of the contact as a place holder in the mean time. (ex: Friend Brown as the prospect)
Updating a Profile's Tagged Communities
- Click the small pencil icon next to the list of communities a profile is currently tagged to.
- Click into the white space of the community pop up to show a list of the communities you can tag this individual to.
- Click the name of the community you would like to add to the individual, and then click the blue check mark button to save your selection.
- This individual will now be tagged to the specified community or communities.
- To remove communities that an individual is tagged to, click the small pencil icon , click the small grey next to the community you would like to remove , and then click the blue check mark button to save your selection.