Adding a New Prospect or Resident
- Click Add New in the upper right had corner of screen.
- Click Prospect.
Fill out the Prospect form and click Add.
Editing a Prospect or Resident
- Navigate to the prospect you would like to edit.
- Click on the value of the field you like to edit (Anything underlined with a blue dashed line can be edited). Enter the information and click the blue check mark button to save any changes.
NOTE: Don't know the prospect's first and last name? We recommend using the relationship and last name of the contact as a place holder in the mean time. (ex: Friend Brown as the prospect)
Updating a Profile's Tagged Communities
- Click the small pencil icon next to the list of communities a profile is currently tagged to.
- Click into the white space of the community pop up to show a list of the communities you can tag this individual to.
- Click the name of the community you would like to add to the individual, and then click the blue check mark button to save your selection.
- This individual will now be tagged to the specified community or communities.
- To remove communities that an individual is tagged to, click the small pencil icon , click the small grey x next to the community you would like to remove , and then click the blue check mark button to save your selection.