Is EnquireLEADS acting up? Something not quite working right? Then this might help!
Browser cache is a space your browser dedicates for website data. Many websites use this space to load there sites information and create a faster, more fluid experience.
Sometimes when we update EnquireLEADS the browser might use data files from the previous version. This can cause some strange occurrences throughout EnquireLEADS.
Follow these simple steps below and this should solve most issues!
Internet Explorer 9 & 10
1. Click on the Gear icon in the top right corner of the browser.
2. From the drop down select Safety and then Delete Browsing History.
3. In the window that appears, make sure to check both Temporary Internet Files and Cookies then click Delete.
4. You will get a confirmation at the bottom of the window once it has successfully cleared your cache and cookies.
1. Click on the Firefox button in the upper left of the browser.
2. From the drop down click on Options.
3. In the pop-up window select Advanced.
4. Click on the Network tab.
5. In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
6. Click OK to exit the Options window.
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Tools and then Clear Browsing Data.
3. In the pop-up window make sure the Empty the Cache box is checked.
4. Click Clear Browsing Data.
1. Click on Safari at the top left of your screen.
2. From the drop down select Preferences.
3. Click on Remove All Website Data.
If you are using an older version of any of the above browsers than these steps might not work for you!
For the best experience using EnquireLEADS, we recommend updating your browser to its latest version.
If you prefer not to update, try searching in Google for "How to clear cache in (your browser) version X.X.XX"