Step 1: Obtain your HubSpot API Key
- Register or Login to your HubSpot account.
- Navigate to Hubspot's integrations page.
- On the left menu, click Get your HubSpot API Key.
Step 2: Add your API information to the Plug-ins page
- Click Admin on the left menu.
- Click Plug-ins on the left Admin menu.
- Locate the HubSpot plugin from the list of available integrations, click the blue + Add button, then click Settings.
- On the Plugin Settings pop over, enter your Client Id, Client Secret, API Key, Portal Id, and enter https://api.hubapi.com into the Endpoint field.
Setup HubSpot web form/webhook
Note: You only need to follow these setup steps if you would like to use a HubSpot form to push individuals into Enquire CRM.
Step 1: Obtain your Enquire API Subscription and Keys
- Register or Log in at https://developer.enquiresolutions.com
Note: If you need to register for Enquire's API, make sure you register for API 3.0.
- Once you have successfully registered, click your name in the upper right, click Profile.
- To the right of your Primary key for your 3.0 subscription, click the Show button to view your API Key.
Step 2: Create your HubSpot Webhook
- Your Subscription ID - this is the primary subscription ID
- Your HubSpot Portal Id
- Log in to your HubSpot account.
- Along the top menu, click Contacts, then click Forms.
- Create a new form with the following field labels: Community (community), First Name (firstname), Last Name (lastname), Phone (phone), Email (email), Market Source (market_source), Message (message). The message field will go to the "Notes" section in Enquire CRM. These fields can be marked as hidden if needed.
💡 Your community's UniqueName is a unique identifier specifically for your community. This ensures that individuals are sent to the correct community. If you aren't sure where to find your community's UniqueName, follow our help desk article on Locating your Community UniqueName
- Create a Workflow to link the form to your Webhook. Your Webhook should look similar to https://account.enquiresolutions.com/api2/hubspotwebhook?subscription-key=12345a567cb84ff45&PortalId=xxx.
- Click Contacts, then click Workflows.
- Click Create workflow in the upper right.
- Click the small plus sign (+) and in the Select an action search field, search for Trigger a webhook.
- In the Method drop down, click POST and enter your Webhook URL (the Endpoint provided by Enquire).
- Click Save.
Sync lists to HubSpot
- Create a list using Enquire CRM's Advanced Search. Make sure to include the filter of Addresses --> Has Email --> Yes. An email address is required for individuals to sync to HubSpot.
- Once your list is created, click People on the left menu, click Lists.
- In the Sync? column for the lists you would like to sync with HubSpot, click the OFF switch to the ON position.
View HubSpot Display
- On a profile, click the Plug-ins menu item along the top of the profile.
- To the right of the HubSpot option, click View Activity.
- Expand each section to view details about the individual.
- Make sure that you have followed the setup steps above and that the list you are syncing includes the filter of Addresses --> Has Email --> Yes. Each individual in a list must have an email address for a list to successfully sync to HubSpot.
Note: If any individual in your list doesn't have an email address or a valid email address, the list in its entirety will not sync.
- Make sure that all parts of every individual's email is spelled correctly. For example: If an individual's email is entered as firstname.lastname@example.org, the entire list with this individual will fail to sync because it should be @gmail.com.