To access your HubSpot account, visit: https://login.hubspot.com/login
Retrieve your HubSpot API Key
- Go to https://app.hubspot.com/integrations/485712/hubspot-integrations
- On the left menu click Get your HubSpot API Key
Add HubSpot to EnquireLEADS
Go to Admin.
- Click Add to the right of HubSpot.
- Click Settings.
- Fill out all applicable information and click Save Changes. Endpoint is: https://api.hubapi.com
View HubSpot Display
You will be able to view detailed statistics from Hubspot for each person that has successfully synced over.
1. From a person's profile, navigate to the Plugins section and click the HubSpot option.
2. For leads with email addresses, the HubSpot statistics will show.
Retrieve Your EnquireLEADS API Subscription
1. Go to https://developer.enquiresolutions.com
2. Sign up for API 3.0
3. You will receive approval and you can access your EnquireLEADS API Subscription ID
Create Your Hubspot Webhook
1. You will need the following:
- Subscription ID - this is the primary subscription ID
- Portal ID -
Your Hubspot Webhook
HubSpot Webhook Setup
1. Go to Contacts -> Forms
2. Create a form with the following field LABELS. These fields can be marked as "hidden" if needed.
- Community (community)
- NOTE: Community names have to match the NameUnique in EnquireLEADS
- First Name (firstname)
- Last Name (lastname)
- Phone (phone)
- Email (email)
- Market Source (market_source)
- NOTE: Market Sources must match EXACTLY what EnquireLEADS has in the Market Source dropdown
- Message (message) - this will go to the "Notes" section
3. Create a workflow to link the form to the webhook. Your webhook should look similar to to https://account.enquiresolutions.com/api2/hubspotwebhook?subscription-key=123455678445&PortalId=XXX
4. Go to Contacts -> Workflows
5. Create a new workflow for the form
6. Select the plus sign (+) and search for "Trigger a webhook"
7. Select the Method as "POST"
8. Enter your webhook URL (Endpoint provided by Enquire)
HubSpot List Sync
Sync your EnquireLEADS lists to HubSpot!
1. Create a list in EnquireLEADS using the Advanced Search (NOTE: Make sure to add the filter Addresses --> Has Email --> Yes) HubSpot will only sync people with email addresses.
2. Under People --> Lists choose to sync the list(s) you would like
3. Lists from EnquireLEADS will display in HubSpot under Contacts --> Lists