- Navigate to the profile you'd like to add a transaction to.
- Click on the Transaction tab
- Enter in the Date of the Transaction, a brief description, the Transaction Type, the Dollar Amount, and the Status of the transaction (whether it was Billed, Paid, Cancelled, etc.)
- If you'd like to add multiple of the same transaction, you can increase the Units field to be how many transactions you'd like this to count as.
- If you want to tie this transaction to a Housing Contract/Residency Agreement, the current unit will be listed under the Contract field which you can select.
- Once you're satisfied with the transaction details, click the Add button and the transaction will be added to the profile.
- If the transaction you just created is a deposit, you can click the gray button to the right of your transaction and this will auto-generate a Deposit Activity on this profile.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful