To Access your Constant Contact account visit: https://login.constantcontact.com/login
Retrieve your Constant Contact access key
- Go to https://constantcontact.mashery.com/io-docs
- In the API Key textbox, put in fuqa3be9fdq9nxcmxu696m5t (this is the Enquire CRM API Key) and click Get Access Token.
- On the following screen, click the blue I already have an account link at the top of the page. If you don't have an account, create one use the Create a New Account form.
- You will be prompted to allow EnquireLEADS access to your Constant Contact account. Click Allow.
- You'll be given an access token on the next screen. Copy your access token and click Done.
All integrations require an Enquire team member to complete setup of the Plugins. Please reach out to your Enquire Account Manager or Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Sync lists to Constant Contact
- On the left menu click People, then click Lists.
- In the Sync? column for any list you would like to sync with Constant Contact, click the OFF switch to the ON position.
The specified list(s) will now begin syncing with Constant Contact.
Sync campaigns to Constant Contact
- On the left menu click Campaigns.
- In the Sync? column for any campaign you would like to sync with Constant Contact, click the OFF switch to the ON position.
The specified campaign(s) will now begin syncing with Constant Contact.
Constant Contact FAQs
There are a couple reasons a list isn't syncing to Constant Contact:
- Once the sync for a list is turned on, it can take a short while for the list to sync to Constant Contact.
- An email address is required for each individual on a list that is syncing to Constant Contact. If an individual doesn't have an email address, the entire list will not sync.