To Access your Constant Contact account visit: https://login.constantcontact.com/login
Retrieve your Constant Contact access key
- Go to https://constantcontact.mashery.com/io-docs
- In the API Key textbox, put in fuqa3be9fdq9nxcmxu696m5t (this is the Enquire CRM API Key) and click Get Access Token.
- Login using an admin user on the account you want to allow Enquire CRM to access.
- Once logged in, Constant Contact will prompt you to authorize Enquire CRM access.
- Send our Support team an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Access Token given by Constant Contact after authorization.
Add Constant Contact to Enquire CRM
- Click Admin on the left menu.
- Click Plug-ins on the left admin menu.
- Locate Constant Contact and click Add and then Settings.
- Enter your Constant Contact API Key and Access Token and click Save Changes.
Sync lists to Constant Contact
- On the left menu click People, then click Lists
- In the Sync? column for any list you would like to sync with Constant Contact, click the OFF switch to the ON position.
The specified list(s) will now begin syncing with Constant Contact.
Sync campaigns to Constant Contact
- On the left menu click Campaigns.
- In the Sync? column for any campaign you would like to sync with Constant Contact, click the OFF switch to the ON position.
The specified campaign(s) will now begin syncing with Constant Contact.
Constant Contact FAQs
There are a couple reasons a list isn't syncing to Constant Contact:
- Once the sync for a list is turned on, it can take a short while for the list to sync to Constant Contact.
- An email address is required for each individual on a list that is syncing to Constant Contact. If an individual doesn't have an email address, the entire list will not sync.