Obtain your MailChimp API information
- Register or Log In to your MailChimp account
- Follow MailChimp's about API Keys article to find your API Key.
All integrations require an Enquire team member to complete setup of the Plugins. Please reach out to your Enquire Account Manager or Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Sync Lists to MailChimp
- On the left menu, click People, then Lists
- In the Sync? column for any list you would like to sync with MailChimp, click the OFF switch to the ON position.
The specified lists will now begin syncing with MailChimp.
Note: An email address for each individual in a list is required in order for that list to sync. Add the Addresses > Has Email > Yes criteria to ensure your list only contains individuals with an email address.
There are a couple reasons a list isn't syncing to MailChimp:
- Once the sync for a list is turned on, it can take a short while for the list to sync to MailChimp.
- An email address is required for each individual on a list that is syncing to MailChimp. If an individual doesn't have an email address, the entire list will not sync. We recommend adding the Addresses > Has Email > Yes criteria to each list to ensure only individuals with an email address are returned.