Obtain Campaign Monitor Client ID and API Key
- Log in to your Campaign Monitor account.
- In the upper right, click Account settings.
- Click API keys. Your client ID will be visible on the page.
- Click Show API key to reveal your API key.
Client API keys
If you are using the multi-client/agency version of Campaign Monitor, the API key page will also list API keys for each of your clients. These keys will only allow access to the relevant client's data.
Add Client ID and API key to Enquire
- Click Admin on the left menu.
- Click Plug-ins on the left Admin menu.
- Click the blue + Add button to the right of the Campaign Monitor plugin, click Settings.
- In the Plugin Settings pop up, add your API key to the API Key field and click Save changes.
Sync lists to Campaign Monitor
- On the left menu click People, then click Lists
- In the Sync? column for any list you would like to sync with Campaign Monitor, click the OFF switch to the ON position.
The specified list(s) will now begin syncing with Campaign Monitor.
Sync campaigns to Campaign Monitor
- On the left menu click Campaigns.
- In the Sync? column for any campaign you would like to sync with Campaign Monitor, click the OFF switch to the ON position.
The specified campaign(s) will now begin syncing with Campaign Monitor.
Campaign Monitor FAQs
There are a couple reasons a list isn't syncing to Campaign Monitor:
- Once the sync for a list is turned on, it can take a short while for the list to sync to Campaign Monitor.
- An email address is required for each individual on a list that is syncing to Campaign Monitor. If an individual doesn't have an email address, the entire list will not sync.