If you are having troubles with Syncing your Outlook or Exchange here are some things to try.
- Check with your Network Administrator to confirm everything has been setup with your company's Exchange Web Services (EWS)
- Your Network Administrator must authorize your Exchange account to use Exchange Web Services (EWS) with EnquireLEADS.
- Make sure you are using the correct Exchange Network credentials when setting up your Exchange Sync in EnquireLEADS.
- NOTE: These are NOT your EnquireLEADS credentials. Please check with your Network Administrator if you are unsure what your credentials are.
- A green sync icon indicates EnquireLEADS is attempting or is currently syncing your Exchange information. This can take some time so please allow at least 30 minutes for your sync to finish.
- NOTE: Once a sync is initiated, EnquireLEADS will attempt to sync four times using your credentials. If it fails, an error will be given indicating the reason for failure (e.g. Invalid Password or Error Syncing) which will look like this: