Setup and usage in Eldermark Service Minder
Note: The setup steps and use cases below are specifically for Enquire CRM. Please refer to the attached document titled Eldermark_Marketing_Interface_Enquire.pdf (found in the Attachments section at the bottom of this article) for setup and usage steps in Eldermark Service Minder. If you have any questions regarding the setup and usage within Eldermark Service Minder, the following email address and phone number can be used to receive support from the Eldermark Service Minder team:
The Enquire CRM and Eldermark Service Minder integration is designed to help your team keep census information, like move ins, move outs, and transfers, between the two systems up to date with ease.
Add your API information to the Plug-ins page
- Navigate to the Plug-in page within the Admin section of Enquire CRM. Add the Eldermark Service Minder integration using the Endpoint provided by Eldermark.
- Verify your Care Groups are setup correctly in your Enquire CRM database and that they match your Service Minder care types.
- Provide Eldermark with your company's PortalId and verify that your developer API keys have access to your company.
- Map your CommunityUnique in Enquire CRM to your Eldermark Service Minder Company account number + community number (e.g. 10052.500)
Note: You only need to verify units if you already have inventory setup in Enquire CRM.
You will need to make sure that the Unit/Apartment numbers match between Enquire CRM and Eldermark Service Minder.
The Unit/Apartment number is what Enquire CRM and Eldermark Service Minder use to ensure individuals are synced to the correct Apartment/Unit when a Transfer or Move Out occurs.
We recommend exporting the Inventory Report to Excel and using the Unit ID column.
Send a Resident to Eldermark Service Minder
- Navigate to the profile of the individual you would like to sync to Eldermark Service Minder.
- In the upper right of the profile, click the blue button labeled Eldermark.
Alert: The first and last name of the Resident as well as a Housing Contract with a Move In date is required for an individual to sync to Service Minder.
- A blue banner will appear at the top of the profile indicating the individual has been successfully synced to Service Minder.
Fields syncing from Enquire to Eldermark Service Minder
Below is the list of fields that can sync to Eldermark Service Minder from Enquire:
|Salutation||First Name*||Last Name*||SSN|
|Birthdate||Gender||Care (Individual)||Marital Status|
|Move In Date*||Unit Number*||Home Phone||Mobile Phone|
* required to send a Resident to Service Minder