Regions allow you to segment out your communities into named groups for custom reporting.
- Click Admin on the left menu.
- Click Region on the left Admin menu.
- Enter a name for your region in the Region Name field and click the blue + Add button.
- You will now have a new region to add communities to!
Add communities to a region
- Click the grey None selected button. This will bring up a drop down with all of your company's communities.
- Click the checkbox to the left of each community name to add them to the specified region.
💡 If you have a large number of communities, use the Search field to quickly locate a community.
- Click the grey button again or outside of the community list to save your selection. You will now see your communities added to the region.
Note: A Community can only exist in one region.
Deleting and renaming a region
- In the upper right corner of the region, click the red Delete button.
In order to rename a region, you must delete and re-create the region.