Alis is a comprehensive software designed to help you best manage your assisted living facility. Enquire's integration with Alis allows you to send individuals from Enquire to Alis.
Step 1: Request Auth Token and Endpoint from Alis
Reach out to Alis and request the following information:
- Auth Token
In your request, please provide Alis with your company's Company/PortalId.
If you have any questions about getting Alis setup, reach out to your Enquire account manager for assistance.
Step 2: Add Auth Token and Endpoint to Enquire
- Click Admin on the left menu.
- Click Plug-ins on the left admin menu.
- The Alis integration is community specific, so make sure you choose the correct community from the community drop down at the top of the plug-in page.
- Scroll down to the Alis integration, click + Add and then click Settings.
- Enter the Auth Token provided by Alis in the ClientId field and the Endpoint URL in the Endpoint field. If the endpoint provided by Alis doesn't have /api/residents/enquire/, add it so your endpoint looks similar to the following: https://communityname.alisonline.com/api/residents/enquire/
- Click Save.
- Repeat these steps for each location you would like to integrate with Alis.
Send an Individual to Alis
Alis can accept data from the following fields in Enquire:
|First Name*||Last Name*||Care Group Type (Housing Contract)*||Address Line 1|
|Address Line 2||City||State||Zipcode|
|Current Arrangement||Medical Diagnosis||Ambulation||Primary Contact|
|Contact First Name||Contact Last Name||Contact Home Phone||Contact Mobile Phone|
|Contact Work Phone||Contact Email||Notes**|
*required to send a Resident to Alis
**notes are retrieved after the individual is sent to Alis
- Navigate to the profile you would like to send to Alis.
- In the upper right of the profile click the blue button labeled Alis.
- If the individual was sucessfully sent to Alis you will see the following message:
- If the individual was not successfully sent to Alis you will see the following message:
Make sure you included all communities needed in the setup email sent to our Enquire Support team. If you happened to miss a community, send another email to our support team and we'll get the additional communities added to your Alis integration. If the required fields and communities are correct, please send another ticket to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll have our team investigate.