Community Tabs allow your team to work together and see the lead life cycle at communities other than their own. Your team will also be able to send a lead to another community as they see fit.
Send a Prospect
- Navigate to the profile you would like to send.
- Along the top of the profile next to the existing tabs, click the grey plus button.
- A modal will appear asking you to specify a community to send the Prospect to.
- Click Save & Create New.
- A new tab will be added with the community you sent the lead to.
If you click a tab for a community you do not have access to, you will see the following notification letting you know the profile you are viewing is read-only.
Read-only profiles will only have the following information displayed:
- Forms and fields
- The profile history/timeline
New Prospect Updates
Once a Prospect is sent to the specified community a few things will happen:
- Only the General Information form data (i.e. First Name, Last Name, Phone Numbers, Email, etc.), addresses, and relationships will copied.
- The Market Source for the newly created individual is set to the community that sent the individual.
- The Prospect will display in the New Leads box of the community's Dashboard with a created user of Internal Referral.
Note: The profile is created and treated like a new digital lead. This means that the community will need to assign the new Internal Referral to a user at the community for them to be removed from the New Leads box.