The system unsubscribe is a System Page (Administration->System Pages) that has two required elements.
- The form on your custom page template has a Hidden Email form element
- The form on your page template has an Unsubscribe form element
The unsubscribe page is an Enquire MAP system landing page that can be customized. It is good practice to let the subscribers choose the type of content being offered.
For example, within any Enquire MAP landing page (to include the custom unsubscribe page) the following facets are available:
- Expose account level custom fields in the content preferences.
- Using dynamic content to personalize the unsubscribe page to show what is missing.
- Use popups to get one last chance at keeping the prospect.
Editing the Unsubscribe Page in System Pages library
Step 1: Navigate to Administration then System Pages.
Step 2: Once the design is complete, customize the web form to where the form prompts the required questions. There are 2 elements that are required to be on the form:
- First element is the unsubscribe element which must be somewhere on the form. By default, It is checked and cannot be altered.
- Second Element is either a visible email address form element or a hidden Email field. Drag either one of these elements onto the form.