How to Log Into Enquire MAP
Logging into Enquire MAP is simple and painless, and accessing it follows these steps:
- Start by opening a Chrome browser to access the assigned login domain with provided username and password that are assigned by Enquire MAP Support.
- The appropriate domain looks like: https://enquire.activedemand.com/users/sign_in or the domain may appear as: https://yourcompanydomain.activedemand.com/accounts/2410732 .
- If unsure of the login domain, please connect with Enquire MAP Support for further assistance.
- The following log in screen will appear:
- If using the correct login domain, there is a password reset link on the login page in the event the password is forgotten.
The system will silently ignore the User if trying to reset the password using the wrong login domain or url!
Note 1: that there are two key things:
A) Log in using the login domain assigned by the IT team.
B) The username and password assigned by the IT team are only valid for Enquire MAP
Note 2: Enquire MAP recognizes the appropriate domain then will depict a login link on the page. If logging into a system for the first time, a form on the above URL will need to be completed by Enquire MAP to send out the appropriate login domain.
Note 3: Once the correct login domain is set up, click on the Forgot Your Password? at the lower, center portion of the login page.
Note 4: Connect with Enquire MAP Support with any issues logging in to Enquire MAP
Note 5: Enquire MAP will not respond when trying to reset the password using the incorrect login URL! If an attempt was made using the Forgot Your Password? without a Support email being received, follow these steps:
- Retry using the appropriate login URL after checking with the IT team
- Retry using the correct email address
Please reach out to the dedicated Enquire Account Manager or Enquire MAP Support team for further assistance.