How to Attach Files to Emails While in Enquire MAP
Instead of sending files that may not be welcomed by the end user, are impossible to track engagement for, or may be rejected by email recipient systems (and block the email), Enquire MAP offers a far better solution: Tracked Files.
If your organization has a Small Business Marketer account:
- Navigate to Assets > Files
Click +New File and select New File
- Once the file is uploaded, and save the asset and Enquire MAP will create a public URL for the file:
This URL can then be embedded into emails that when sent, clients have the ability to download the file. They simply click the URL/ link and the file is downloaded. Additionally, Enquire MAP provides the means to:
- Track who downloads the file
- Identify where they were when they downloaded the file
- Ability to trigger drip campaigns based on the Asset Download contact history item that is created on the timeline.
Please Note: There is no way to attach a file to an email in Enquire MAP. The only solution is using tracked downloads.
If the User is interested in Gated Files (i.e. forcing prospects to register for a form) consider this article: Setting Up Protected Assets (Gated Files) in Enquire MAP
Please reach out to the dedicated Enquire Account Manager or Enquire MAP Support team for further assistance.