Integrating Facebook with Enquire MAP
Facebook is an important Ad platform for many digital marketers, so Enquire MAP offers comprehensive integration with Facebook to further maximize the strengths of each platform.
With Facebook integration, the User can:
- Get Facebook page statistics in Enquire MAP reports
- Schedule posts to the appropriate Facebook page
- Expose Enquire MAP audiences to Facebook as custom audiences to advertise to
- Add the Facebook pixel to the website pages and Enquire MAP landing pages
- Publish a Facebook Landing Page from Enquire MAP
To integrate Facebook, the User will need:
- Admin access in Enquire MAP for the account
- A user with appropriate privileges over the Facebook Page and Ad Account
- The Ad Account ID
- The URL for the page
Steps to Integrate Facebook:
- Login to Enquire MAP, navigate to Administration > Account Settings > Integration
- Click the Add Social Media button
- Choose the appropriate FB Page URL
- Authenticate Enquire MAP for the Facebook Account
- Select the Facebook page and Ad Account ID
Please Note: Enquire MAP will automatically launch the Facebook Pixel from the related Facebook Ad Account on all webpages running the Enquire MAP script as well as on all related landing pages.
Please reach out to the dedicated Enquire Account Manager or Enquire MAP Support team for further assistance.