Setting Up Reply Tracking for Gmail
When using Gmail as the email services provider, the User might have to follow a few extra steps to make sure everything is set up correctly: (Please Note: Ensure that the host/port for Gmail is: imap.gmail.com:993)
The following steps need to be done for Gmail:
- Log in to Gmail.
- Click the gear in the top right.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the IMAP Access section, select Enable IMAP.
- Click Save Changes.
- Go to www.google.com/settings/security/lesssecureapps.
- Select the option to Turn on access for less secure apps.
Please reach out to the dedicated Enquire Account Manager or Enquire MAP Support team for further assistance.