Setting up the Microphone Permissions for the Chrome Extension
The short story:
- Go to the address bar in Chrome, chrome://settings/content/microphone
- Select the microphone to use and deny access
The long story:
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the Privacy section, click Content settings.
- In the Media section:
- Ask when a site requires access to the camera and microphone: Select this option if the User wants Chrome to provide alerts whenever a site requests access to the camera and microphone.
- Do not allow sites to access the camera and microphone: Select this option to automatically deny any site requests to access the camera and microphone.
Click Google Chrome: Change site permissions to remove previously-granted permissions for specific sites.
Please reach out to the dedicated Enquire Account Manager or Enquire MAP Support team for further assistance.