How to Clone an Asset Across Multiple Agency and Sub-Agency Accounts
Communities typically are set up using the Enquire Template to initially have the same workflows, web forms, campaigns and other assets. For Example, web forms are set up to have the prospect complete the same fields of data captured to help the community (i.e. Name, Phone, Address, Community of Interest.) In order to expedite the process, especially with multiple communities, cloning becomes a best friend in ensuring that all shared assets are copied within each sub-agency account and error is minimized with individual set up.
Enquire MAP provides the User the ability to clone a variety of Assets across multiple Agency and Sub-Agency Accounts. In the menu bar, the following appear:
- Email Template Library
- Page Template Library
- Published Pages
- Web Forms
- Dynamic Content Blocks
- Call Tracking Numbers
- Image Library
- Gated Files
- Trackable Links
In the example below - Web Forms are commonly cloned throughout Agency and Sub-Agency accounts:
- Navigate to Assets > Web Forms
- Select the form to copy by clicking the Clone icon on the right-hand side of page:
- A Clone Form menu pops up to name the form the same but with Agency or Sub-Agency distinction and assign to the Agency and/or Sub- Agency Accounts in the drop down. menu:
- A message will appear that the cloning is taking affect. Verify that each form that is being cloned is actually cloned in the Agency and/or Sub-Agency account.
- The option to modify each web form cloned is present.
- Ensure the short code of the form is used in the web site
Please reach out to the dedicated Enquire Account Manager or Enquire MAP Support team for further assistance.