How to Bulk Edit Contacts Within Enquire MAP
Option 1: Using The Bulk Edit Command
Enquire MAP enables users to edit contacts in bulk. Examples of bulk editing contact efforts include:
- Adding tags
- Assigning contacts to an account
- Deleting contacts
How you get started:
- Navigate to Contacts > All Contacts
- Select all the contacts to bulk edit by checking the checkbox to the left of the name.
- Once all of the contacts are selected, click the Bulk Edit button located at the top right corner of the screen. Here you will have the following choices:
- Add Tag
- Remove Tag
- Add Industry
- Remove Industry
- Assign Employer
- Delete Contacts
- Merge Contacts
- Set Custom Field
- Add to list
- Data Enrichment
- Select the option to edit then complete the step accordingly.
Option 2: Using Excel
The User can export contacts by navigating to Contacts > All Contacts > Contact Exports to make changes to the data export using Excel then re-import the updated contacts.
Please reach out to the dedicated Enquire Account Manager or Enquire MAP Support team for further assistance.