Getting Started with Event Scheduling
An important part of marketing is letting internal constituents in on the process. Examples include activities such as
- Scheduling time to create slide decks or presentations
- Scheduling time in a particular subject matter expert's calendar to conduct webinars on a given subject.
- Scheduling time in a particular sales rep's calendar to perform prospect call out tasks
This is easy to do with Enquire MAP as long as the internal constituent has a connected calendar in MAP. One way to connect an employee's calendar to MAP is to set up an appointment scheduler for that employee, and add their personal calendar to the system.
Appointment Scheduler is the means to do the above activities and can be accessed by navigating to Assets then Appointments.
To create a new appointment scheduler click "New appointment scheduler"
Once you have an employee's calendar connected in Enquire MAP, it is simple to schedule time for that employee in a any Calendar based campaign by dragging the calendar icon in the calendar onto the calendar and configuring the event.
This calendar event will be put into the employee's calendar at the time it is scheduled to do so in the calendar. The scheduling of the event post fires at the time the campaign step is configured to do so.
In drip campaigns, lead processing workflows, and autoresponders, you may want to schedule time for an employee to follow up/classify a lead that has just come in. This can be done by using the schedule event workflow action:
This will do two things:
- Post an event scheduled history item on the prospect's timeline
- Allocate time in the associated employee's calendar to take action on the new lead
Please reach out to the dedicated Enquire Account Manager or Enquire MAP Support team for further assistance.