Getting Started with User Drip Campaigns in Enquire MAP
A User Drip campaign is a simple, easy to use campaign type that enable to the User to quickly add contacts to a drip campaign and easily remove contacts from existing drip campaigns. User drip campaigns are a special type of drip campaign that is initiated by
- Manually adding a contact(s) from the contact edit screen
- Adding a contact(s) via the bulk contact edit (on the All Contacts screen)
- Using one of the Add To Campaign workflow actions
- Adding a contact(s) using the api
- Adding a contact(s) using the Chrome Extension
Contacts continue in a User Drip campaign until they exit the workflow or are removed from the campaign via:
- Manually removing a contact from the contact edit screen
- Removing a contact via the bulk contact edit (on the All Contacts screen)
- Using one of the Remove From Campaign workflow actions
- Removing a contact(s) using the api
- Removing a contact using the Chrome Extension
Creating a User Drip Campaign
- Navigate to Automation > Campaigns > Drip Campaign create button
- Select an appropriate unique name for the campaign
- Choose 'User Drip Campaign' as the starting step
Create the sequence of actions/decisions that process this prospect
Adding a Contact to a User Drip Campaign via the Contact Edit Screen
- Navigate to Contacts > All Contacts. Browse to the contact to add to the campaign (via a report, list, or the all contacts screen).
- Click on Contact Details
- Find the User Drip Campaigns box. This will list all User Drip campaigns this contact is currently in.
Adding a contact to a User Drip campaign using the bulk contact editor
- Navigate to Contacts > All Contacts. Browse to the All Contacts screen
- Find the contacts to add to a User Drip campaign using a list/segment to filter or by searching for the contacts.
- Select the contacts to add to a User Drip campaign.
- Click the Bulk Edit button that appears
- Select the 'Add To Campaign' drop down
Adding a Contact to a User Drip Campaign Using the Chrome Extension
Either in the prospect insights dialog inside the CRM or on the sidebar Contact Visitor Profile, the User can add/remove prospects to user drip campaigns using the Chrome extension. Please Note: This will only the add/removal people from active drip campaigns that have a starting step of 'User Drip Campaign'.
Please reach out to the dedicated Enquire Account Manager or Enquire MAP Support team for further assistance.