Getting Started with Magento Using Enquire MAP
Magento: World's #1 eCommerce Platform (See Magento)
Magento is the leading platform for open commerce innovation. Every year, Magento handles over $100 billion in gross merchandise volume.
- Magento Commerce Flexible and extensible eCommerce
- Order Management Connected experience online and in-store
- Business Intelligence Insights to boost the performance
- Adobe Commerce Cloud Bundled for enterprise needs
The Enquire MAP for Magento Extension will add several features to the Magento store to include:
- Dynamic content widgets
- Webform widgets
- Post to an Enquire MAP Virtual Web Form on Order State Change
- Post to an Enquire MAP Virtual Web Form on cart abandonment
- Track all website visits
- Deploy popups/overlays
- Navigate to Stores
- Click Configuration
- Enable: Enables the plugin
- Enquire MAP API key: this is the Enquire MAP Application API key found within the Enquire MAP account.
- Enable Popup Pre-Loading: this preloads the popup before the page leaves the server. This is used if the majority of the visitors are using slow internet connections and there is page caching off. There are very few scenarios where this should ever be enabled. Recommendation: NO
- Enable Content Pre-Loading: This setting controls the server side pre-load of forms and content blocks. Unlike popups which, by default are latent, delaying content can give a negative impression. Recommendation: Test with disabled, if the experience is good, leave it disabled.
- Use Theme CSS for Enquire MAP Forms: Setting this will strip all CSS from the Enquire MAP forms that are injected using the Magento 2 Widgets. Recommendation: NO
- Use Theme CSS for Enquire MAP Dynamic Blocks: Setting this strips all CSS from Enquire MAP dynamic blocks. Recommendation:NO
- Add new Trigger
- Select trigger type
- Select form to post to
- Edit field mapping
- Select Form to post to
- Map fields
- How long after an incomplete cart before it is considered stale
On Magento Order Status Change/On Cart
Inserting Dynamic Blocks/Web Forms
Please reach out to the dedicated Enquire Account Manager or Enquire MAP Support team for further assistance.