GoToWebinar Integration with Enquire MAP
For Corporate Marketer package Enquire MAP seamlessly integrates with GoToWebinar to provide all the features needed to host a webinar. With GoToWebinar, it offers a powerful online meeting platform that includes:
- polling questions
- multiple presenters
- screen sharing
When using Enquire Demand and GotoWebinar together, Enquire MAP will automatically log all registration and attendee information within specific contact records. GotoWebinar Polling like survey responses, attendance, Q&A and other information are automatically synced to Enquire MAP which can be used to trigger events.
GoToWebinar Integration Setup
- Go to Administration>Account Settings>Third Party Applications. Click the Add Application Button.
- Select GoToWebinar from the drop-down list.
- Authenticate your account by clicking the blue icon in the "Authenticated?" column and then signing in to GoToWebinar.
- When GoToWebinar is authenticated, you can create an Event campaign or email email@example.com for a Webinar template that can be cloned into your account.
Webinar Campaign Setup
- Access GoToWebinar to schedule a new Webinar
- Disable the reminder emails in GoToWebinar to prevent your leads from receiving double emails
Edit the Emails section and uncheck the box
Access Enquire MAP to open the particular Webinar event campaign and go to the Assets tab.
Choose the appropriate Webinar from the drop-down to add the webinar to the campaign:
- Enquire MAP will take care of all Webinar campaign steps that provide the user control and edit capability from the campaign Overview tab:
To finish the Webinar setup, edit the campaign Variables under Variables tab:
When the new prospect and/or contact completes the registration form for the campaign, a workflow action inside Enquire MAP will register the lead for the GoToWebinar and record their data inside the Enquire MAP platform.
The webinar statistics will appear under the Webinar tab:
For additional information about Enquire MAP integration with GoToMeeting and GoToWebinar, please connect with Enquire Support or your dedicated Account Manager.