Setting Up PieSync Connections with Enquire MAP
Maintain Contact Data Synchronization Between Enquire MAP and Other Systems with PieSync
Connect your apps. Empower your business. (See Why PieSync)
- Enable total control over the direction of the sync.- either one-way or two-way sync to allow the customer data to sync continuously between both apps.
- Personalized IF/THEN rules to choose where each contact will go, and ability to create segments of the contacts to be synced to and from specific apps.
- As apps have different fields on contact records, suggestive common fields are provided to sync across apps (i.E., ‘first name’ field to another ‘first name’ field
- Ability to scan entire database, using email addresses as a basis to match contacts across apps for duplicate checks.
- Effortlessly manage list subscriptions for subscribed or unsubscribed to ensure preferences are updated in other apps. provide ability to tag contacts or automatically subscribe/unsubscribe from lists in other apps.
- Ability to monitor connections via the health dashboard to show contacts sync, related syncing errors, search functionality and more.
Enquire MAP enables agencies and small businesses to manage email, social media marketing, call tracking, marketing contact database and much more. One tool for all online marketing. Get the most out of the marketing by automatically sharing customer contact information between Enquire MAP and the CRM, HelpDesk, invoicing, and eCommerce apps with PieSync. If interested in trying this out, reach out to the assigned Enquire Account Manager to start the process.
Quick overview of how to set up Enquire MAP with another application using PieSync.
Authorizing Enquire MAP
To authorize, simply follow the steps as described below and make sure the User meets the requirements to be able to sync. PieSync will need the Enquire MAP Account API Key to authorize. navigate to Administration > Account Settings. > Account Setup > API Key Section
If already authorized Enquire MAP account(s) in the past or in any other PieSync integration, the User will be able to skip the first part of the authorization and choose from the PieSync CONNECTED ACCOUNTS.
[IF] Supported Conditions/Filters
- IS OPTED IN
- IS UNSUBSCRIBED
- CONTACT SOURCE
- FIELD VALUES (INCLUDING CUSTOM FIELDS)
- ALREADY EXISTING IN APP THE USER SYNCS WITH
[THEN] Supported Actions
- ADD INDUSTRY
- ADD TAGS
- OPT IN
- UPDATE CONTACT SOURCE
- UPDATING FIELD VALUES (INCLUDING CUSTOM FIELDS)
Default Field Mapping
Depending on the other app the user is syncing with,there will be a number of standard Enquire MAP fields being mapped by default. For instance, in a connection with Google Contacts, the default field mapping looks like this:
Please reach out to the dedicated Enquire Account Manager or Enquire MAP Support team for further assistance.