Getting started with Conditional Versioning for Email Marketing in Enquire MAP
Conditional versioning allows the User to create several versions of an email in one campaign to target subsets of the entire database. The User can customize the emails based on the audience, to ensure that the team is sending the right message to the right person.
- Start by creating a newsletter campaign. Please connect with Enquire MAP Support more information about setting up a newsletter campaign
- Create the entire newsletter email for one subset of the database; then click the Create Alt. Version button on the top right corner. It is important to finish the original email version first because once the User creates an alternate version it's really making a copy of the existing email, and allowing the User to make certain changes on the new one.
A pop up will come up. Select that this version will be sent "to a specific subset of the entire list". Name it something related to the audience. For example: " Customer", "Prospects".
- Once created the second version is created, the User can switch between them by selecting the correct version from the drop down menu on the top of the builder.
- When an alternate version is created, another tab called "Send Logic" will appear. This section allows the User to create a query that will select a subset of the entire contact data base that will get this version of the email.
- The queries are processed in the order the emails are set under Email Versions. To view all of the versions of the email and select the order, go to the "Email Versions" tab. The User can rearrange the order of the emails to select what subset of the audience the User would like to process first.
Please reach out to the dedicated Enquire Account Manager or Enquire MAP Support team for further assistance.