How to Convert an Image into a CTA (Call-to-Action) in Enquire MAP?
Enquire MAP makes it easy to turn a simple image on a landing page into an image that includes a (CTA) call-to-action link. the process to add images to landing pages is relatively easy. Within the landing page content block you simply click "insert image" button and choose an image from your library or upload a new image.
Visiting the Properties tab of the image provides an easy way to take a plain image and supercharge it with the following features:
- URL: Enter the URL of the webpage you would like the image to link to. This can be any URL you choose. Best practices would suggest to create a link to some call-to-action webpage.
- Alt: The "Alt" field provides a description of the image. Search engines use this information to determine what your landing page is all about. Include an alt tag. Best practices suggest you include keywords and a call to action.
- Title: The "Title" field provides a description when a user mouses over the image. Again, best practices suggest you include a call-to-action in the title field.
- Vertical & Horizontal space: Enter the number of pixels you would like to pad the image with. Padding the image will put whitespace around it so text and other elements don't butt up against the image.
- Border: If you would like to include a border around your image, enter the thickness of the border in this field. Enter the number of pixels.
- Border Color: If you chose to include a border around your image, you can select the color of the border from the color picker or by typing in your html color code.
- Align: You can select how you want to align your image in a content block. Simply select the option from the drop down list.
- Mask Style: You can add a mask to the image. For example, if your image is square you can add a "circle" mask which will turn your square image into a circular image. Play with the different options in the drop down list and observe the effect in the preview.
If at anytime you want to edit the properties of an image, simply select the edit icon on any image and adjust the properties.
Please reach out to the dedicated Enquire Account Manager or Enquire MAP Support team for further assistance.