How to Auto-Hashtag Twitter Posts in Enquire MAP
What is a hashtag?
A hashtag, introduced by the number sign, or hash symbol, #, is a type of metadata tag used on social networks such as Twitter and other micro-blogging services. It lets users apply dynamic, user-generated tagging that helps other users easily find messages with a specific theme or content.
Best Practices when Using Hashtags
- Be Mindful of Proper Hashtag Etiquette on Each Specific Network.
- Use Hashtags That Fit Your Brand.
- Create Hashtags For Promotions.
- Keep Them Short And Memorable.
- Capitalize The First Letter Of Each Word.
- Use Hashtags In Twitter Chats.
Set Up the Hashtag Phrases
If you set up your hastag phrases in Enquire MAP, you will speed up your Twitter posting with Enquire MAP Auto-Hashtagging. Navigate to Administration > Account Setup > Campaign > Auto Hashtag Phrases (comma separated) Now when you download a story to tweet and if Enquire MAP finds these phrases in your post, they will be replaced with hashtagged versions of the story.