Appointment Schedulers in Enquire MAP
Enquire MAP has a native Appointment Scheduling system that is fully tracked and has an automated workflow to send reminder emails to the prospects who book a meeting and the salesperson who is the calendar owner.
Where is the Appointment Scheduler?
- To find the appointment scheduler, navigate to Assets > Appointment Schedulers.
- To create a new appointment scheduler, click New appointment scheduler
Setting up the Appointment Scheduler
- When creating a new scheduler, the user will start by naming it then select from the drop-down an Employee of the account whom the meeting will be scheduled with:
2. On the Appointment Scheduler overview page the User will see the following tabs:
Syncing the User's GoToMeeting, Google or Office365 calendar
When the User enters the appointment scheduler overview area, they will automatically be in the calendar sync page.
Linking to an outside source like Google Calendar allows the User to automatically create appointments in Google/Office365 Calendar to control availability times. Simply click the ADD button to initiate the integration:
The user will need to authenticate the Google User and select the Calendar to be used for this integration from the drop-down:
To add GoToMeeting account integration, click ADD button one more time to authenticate it.
Setting up Availability (Appointment hours)
The Availability Tab allows the User to set up which blocks of time show as available for appointments.
To display available times, a User can drag over the time slots showing available (I.E: 10am - 2pm) and they will be highlighted. A user can also erase the existing times that were set up by drawing over those same areas again. A prospect facing this appointment scheduler page will only see the time slots in the highlighted area as available.
*Tip: If there are awkward availability times on the Appointment Scheduling page, make sure the user time zone in Enquire MAP is correct. Click at the user name in the upper right corner of the screen then choose Profile Settings and check/adjust the time zone.
Within the Scheduling Tab, The user is able to control how long the appointments are, what the default appointment lengths are (i.e.: 1-hour blocks, 2 hours blocks, etc.) The user can also choose to block out meeting slots for a certain amount of time after a meeting is complete. All options are available in the Scheduling Tab.
If GoToMeeting is linked, the User can check off the Schedule GoToMeeting for each booking checkbox and when an appointment is made, a GoToMeeting session associated with this appointment will be created, along with details for the contact.
Email Settings Tab
The email communication side of appointment processing has a shared workflow that all appointment schedulers use to communicate with the contacts as well as the employee. That means that if the User edits this workflow, they edit how ALL appointment schedulers in the Enquire MAP account will function. From this workflow, the User can edit what steps are taken after someone has booked an appointment.
*Tip: There is a default preset workflow in all accounts. The user doesn't need to make any changes to it unnecessary
How do I edit the Scheduling Page?
The user is able to edit the landing page associated with the appointment scheduler. It is a standard landing page with a built-in form that is set up specifically with the appointment scheduler elements. It is editable like any other landing page in Enquire MAP.
Once an appointment scheduler is created and saved, the URL can be used for scheduling appointments.
How to Control What Shows up in the Prospect's Calendar?
Click the Invite Settings tab to use dynamic fields to personalize the invitation data
%APPOINTMENT.CLIENT_DESCRIPTION% will inject the GoToMeeting details into the calendar.
*Tip: The default scheduling page does not need to be used. The Appointment Scheduler form element can embedded in any other landing page by dragging the calendar onto the page:
Where can I edit the Appointment Confirmation Page?
When a prospect submits a form to schedule an appointment, they will be redirected to a default Confirmation page.
A User can edit the default Appointment pages. These system pages are accessible by navigating to Administration > System Pages.
The Appointment Calendar Dashboard Widget
- If the User wants an overview of all appointments on the dashboard, they can use the All Appointments widget.
- If the User wants their own appointments, they can user the My Appointments widget.
Appointment Color Coding:
- Red: Cancelled
- Blue: Future, confirmed by contact
- Orange: Future, not confirmed
- Green: In Progress or attended (if in the past)
- Grey: Marked as missed
How can I see who scheduled appointments with my business?
- The Calendar owner and the prospect will receive emails about the upcoming meetings
- Using the Appointment Calendar widget the User can view all the appointments in the account
- On the contact's Timeline the User can see the meeting details
How can I cancel an appointment?
- The prospects can cancel the appointment from there end by clicking the Cancel button on the confirmation email they were sent, or on the view appointment details landing page.
- The User can cancel the appointment by editing the contact and clicking the Cancel button on the Timeline.
Please reach out to the dedicated Enquire Account Manager or Enquire MAP Support team for further assistance.