How to Set Up an Agency-Branded Leads/Report to Send to Clients
- Create the lead templates in the Agency account.
- Create lead notification templates in the agency account by navigating to Assets > Email Template Library.
- Click +NEW EMAIL TEMPLATE. The user can base the template off of the lead templates which will all be available under System Email Library when creating the new template.
- Ensure to set the brand that the clients to see when the lead is set. Also, change the From/Reply to information to use the brand account like this:
Where the relevant dynamic fields are:
Ensure that Template is visible to Sub Accounts? is checked:
Link to the lead templates in the client account. Navigate to Automation > Lead Processing Workflow in the client account. Next, create a new Email Sales action at the point in the workflow where to send the lead to the client:
- One the action is dropped on to the workflow, click the New Email button. Look under the System Email Library accordion. The lead template created in Step 1 will be listed there towards the bottom. Click the template then click the Link Template button. Lastly, click Save then test it.
Set the Lead Notification Brand to the Agency brand of choice:. Navigate to Administration > Account Settings, choose the agency brand for the leads.) Please Note: The important dynamic field is %BRAND.ACCOUNT.COMPANY_CONTACT_EMAIL.EMAIL_ADDRESS%. The emails should be sent using that dynamic field in the from section.
Please reach out to the dedicated Enquire Account Manager or Enquire MAP Support team for further assistance.