Using to Enquire MAP to Provide a Link to a Landing Page within an Email
If sending a newsletter out to a specific audience, most likely it is being sent to to the residents and prospects/contacts in hopes of the audience being directed to a specific landing page that yields additional information about the community or an avenue for the audience to schedule an appointment at the community or a community event. Embedding a particular URL into the email will help provide this opportunity!
Linking to an Enquire MAP Landing Page
- Ensure there is a published landing page. If it is not published, there will be no way to link to it and it will need published in order to have a URL assigned.
- If building a landing page in the template directory (Assets>Page Template Library), the page is a template and there will be no way to link to it! If the Landing Page was created as a template, it will need to be published by either publishing it:
- Inside a campaign
- Not attached to any campaign
To publish a landing page inside a campaign:
- Open the Campaign by navigating to Automation>Campaigns - Click the Edit button
- Access the several tabs in the campaign overview screen toolbar - Click the Assets tab.
- Click the +NEW button in the Landing Page section:
- Choose a template from the many choices of Page Templates. Create the Page and name it.
- Edit or dress up the landing page
- Get the URL for the landing page
- Go back to the email editor and embed the link in the button or in text.
Note: If the landing page is inside a campaign, and it is uniquely named inside the campaign, the User can reference the landing page with a dynamic field. The in campaign dynamic fields for Landing Pages are at the top of the dynamic field list:
Please Note: This allows the User to abstract the URL from the campaign in case they want to clone the campaign (and hence the landing page).
To Publish a Landing Page Outside a Campaign:
The steps are the same as above, the only difference is that the User starts in the global space (Assets>Published Pages).
Please reach out to the dedicated Enquire Account Manager or Enquire MAP Support team for further assistance.