How to Configure Phone Call Tracking in Enquire MAP
Phone Call Tracking in Enquire MAP enables the User to instantly register phone numbers and forward the phone number to a specific phone number.
Benefits of Phone Call Tracking:
- Track incoming phone calls to measure the performance of different campaigns.
- Dynamically redirect incoming calls to specific sales people associated with the contact calling.
- Recording calls to get a better idea of sales performance
- Associate phone call to historical anonymous website visit data
Please see the assigned Enquire Account Manager for the Right Fit call tracking solution that posts to Google Analytics Automatically
Examples of using Phone Call Tracking
- The company only has a single, main phone number for several departments, Enquire MAP can help register a tracked phone number for each department then forward it to the main phone number. This can help measure the number of calls going to each department.
- The company is participating/ exhibiting at a trade show or event, Enquire MAP can help provide a tracked phone call tracking number on Company marketing collateral then measure the number of calls received as a result of the event visitors that stopped over to express interest.
- Enquire MAP can help provide a phone call tracking number in the Pay-Per-Click campaigns to measure their call-in effectiveness.
Creating a Tracked Phone Number in Enquire MAP
- Navigate to Assets > Call Tracking Numbers
- The User is presented with several search options to help find a the perfect phone number:
- Area Code: Enter the area code the User would like the tracked phone to have.
- Contains: Enter a short phrase to associate with the alpha characters on a phone keypad. For example, "jump" would equate to 5867 for a complete phone number (555) 555-JUMP (5867).
- Location: Enter the 2 letter state or province abbreviation. For example enter "NJ" for "New Jersey".
- Country: Select a specific country from the drop-down list.
- Type: Select whether the number is a toll-free number (toll-free for the person making the call) or if it is a local number.
- Once the User has entered the search criteria, press the "Search" button.
Please note: If entering multiple search criteria that is conflicting, there will not be any results. I.E., choosing the country United States with an area code of 780 from Canada will conflict. If no search results are returned, try expanding the search criteria.
- All available Tracked Phone numbers will appear.
- Select the Tracked Phone number of choice. The following fields will appear next:
- Forward call to assigned contact manager: Depending on the Enquire MAP subscription type, this field may not be available. When it becomes available, the incoming calls will route directly to the person assigned to the contact calling in. Check the box to enable this feature.
- Whisper Message: This is an optional field where any text entered into this field will be converted to voice then played to the person answering the call. I.E, a phone call tracking number assigned to a trade show that the company is participating in, simply enter "trade show lead" as the whisper message. When the incoming phone call is answered, the person answering the call will hear "trade show lead" and then will be connected with the caller. The caller does not hear the whisper message.
- Description: This is an optional field where the User enters a description to describe what the Phone Call Tracking Number is used for. It is highly recommended that a description be added.as when multiple phone numbers are being added, a good description helps keep things organized.
- Preamble: This is a message given to the caller. For example, "this call may be recorded for training purposes".
Associated Costs with Phone Call Tracking
- Phone Number: There is a flat monthly fee for every Phone Call Tracking Number in the account. The amount of the fee depends on the subscription.
- SMS: There is a per SMS message cost for sending/receiving SMS messages
Please reach out to the dedicated Enquire Account Manager or Enquire MAP Support team for further assistance.