Setting Up Sales Lead Notifications
It is great to have clients fill out Company web forms, call the company, etc. How does the User report back to the sales team about this wonderful work that being accomplished as their Community Marketer?
The answer is Sales Notifications!
When a form is filled out, there are several things that occur. The contact in the Enquire MAP database is created/ updated with the form information. Now two workflows are executed:
- Auto Responder Workflow (the workflow controls the message sent to the prospect)
- Lead Notification Workflow (the workflow that notifies the sales team about the form fill)
Auto Responder Workflow
For those with Small Business Marketer, Email Marketer products
When a form is filled out, emails are sent to every contact who has a valid email address and is listed as an employee of the account, and is on the Sales Distribution contact list.
It is important to note, this is an Internal List where only people who are employees of the account are in the list and will receive notifications when a conversion occurs.
Steps to add someone to the Sales Distribution List
- Navigate to Administration>Account Settings>Employees
- If not already in the account, add the contact as an employee of the account
- Select to edit the employee contact
- Click on the Contact Details tab
- Scroll down to Contact Lists
- Click Add To List
- Select Sales Distribution
Sales Lead Notification Workflow (For those with Corporate Marketer or who are Agency Partners
Note: The Sales Notifications workflow is only editable by the Corporate Marketer package or if there is an Agency Partner. Control is still maintained regarding who gets leads using the Sales Distribution contact list but the Distribution Workflow is read-only for all package types below Corporate Marketer