Getting Started with Enquire MAP Popups
Enquire MAP allows the User to design and deploy various Popups, tool tips, and subscriber bars without ever opening up the target website back-end! Additionally, no other Popups technology offers the power of Enquire MAP Popups which can be deployed using a tracking script. If the website has an Enquire MAP tracking script, the User is good to go!
Setting up the Tracking Script
All Enquire MAP accounts are set up utilizing the Enquire Account Template and provided initially by the Enquire MAP team. See the assigned Account Manager on all new Enquire MAP account setups.
- Tracking Scripts can be found by navigating to Administration > Account Settings > Account Set Up tab
- Create the Popups using the Popups Builder (Assets >Popups). All of the Popups will be listed in the table, and the User will have to ensure the Popup is enabled for it to properly deploy. the User has Clone capability of an existing Popup where the User will save under a new name. The list of Popups will now include newly cloned version where the User has Edit capability.
Various Popups available:
- Tool Tip (a simple object that slides out at the right time ... used to inform or direct)
- Popup (the classic format stating "do this" form/ button widget)
- Subscriber 'push down' bar (a subscriber bar that pushes down the website from the top)
- Bottom overlay (a push up, over the top of the website subscriber bar)
There are ways a Popup can be triggered. On the side accordion in the builder the User can choose from a large set of Popup conditions
Please Note: The list of conditions is extensive. To get the true power out of the system, use the Advanced Query builder to target with laser-focus on the exact person the User is looking to convert.
Advanced Targeting: (Top, Left-hand tab)
Select Contact Histories then Equals then Webinar Registration
Note: Dynamic Fields work on Popups. If the person viewing the Popup has their anonymity removed, and the User can use things like Hey %CONTACT.FIRST_NAME%, check this out!
Please Note: Popups require at least a Small Business Marketer Account.
Please reach out to the dedicated Enquire Account Manager or Enquire MAP Support team for further assistance.