A Checklist For New Agency MAP Account (Onboarding)
When business is good, the marketing team tends to onboard many clients using the Enquire MAP platform. A simple checklist has been drafted to ensure the User the platform completely set up correctly:
- Run through the account setup wizard to ensure the basics are setup.
- Set up all account information (Website URL is very important we suggest, in a separate tab, browse to the website, copy the url from the browser address bar and then paste it in the AD wizard)
- Ensure there is at least one employee in the account (the default sales person)
- Set up the brand (including the email header image, logo, favicon). Refer to
How to Set Up an Agency-Branded Leads/Report to Send to Clients
- Header Image Size: 600x150
- Logo size: 250x150 transparent background png
- Favicon size 32x32
- Add the tracking script to the website
Refer to Setting up the Tracking Script for the Community Website in Enquire MAP
- Navigate to Administration > Account Settings > Integrations > Third Party Applications > Add Application to add/authorize Google Analytics
Integrating Enquire MAP with Google Services
- Navigate to Administration > Account Settings > Integrations > Social Media > Add Social Media to add/ authorize Social Media accounts
- Set up the CNAME Records. POlease connect wth Enquire MAP Support.
- Set up the sales distribution list (account employees who will receive sales leads). Navigate to Administration > Account Settings > Add Employee to add the employee contacts to the Sales Distribution contact list
Setting Up Sales Lead Notifications in Enquire MAP
- Set up an Email Template (Assets-Email Template Library-New Email Template)
- Integrate the web forms for the website
How to Embed a Form on the Company Website in Enquire MAP
- Agency: Set up the lead notification brand navigating to Administration > Account Settings > Account Setup > Lead Notification Brand. This will ensure the lead notifications are using the agency brand.