Google Services Integration
Enquire MAP integrates easily with Google Analytics and other Google Services to deliver rich insight into online campaigns and conversions.
Follow the steps below to get connected!
Connect your Google Analytics Account
- Log into your Google Analytics account here: http://www.google.ca/analytics/. If you do not have a Google Analytics account you can create one.
- Once logged in, click Admin at the top of any Analytics page.
- Use the menu at the top of the columns to select the account you want.
- You should see 3 columns of attributes: Account, Property, View
- Under Property, click on Tracking Info-Tracking Code
- Copy the Tracking ID (UA-XXXXXX...)
- In Enquire MAP, select your account settings (
- Scroll down to Account Setup
- Click on integrations
- In the Edit Box, GA Account ID, paste your Google Analytics Tracking ID
- Save Account
Authorize Google Analytics
- In the Enquire MAP Account Settings, scroll to Third Party Applications
- Click the Add Application Button
- Select Google from the drop down list
- Enter the Google email address in the email address field. The email address must have full access to the Google Analytics account to authenticate.
- Click the icon under the Authenticated? heading.
- Select the Google account that corresponds to the Google Email address cited in step 4.
Google Ads (AdWords) Integration
Google Ads reporting is a service offered by Google that generates detailed statistics about ongoing Google paid advertising.
- Authenticate the Google account as per the previous section of this article
- Log into the Google Ads account
- The Customer ID will be at the top corner of any Ads page, near the email address. Do not use the MCC ID, this must be the Customer Ads Account ID.
Value Track Parameters
As Google restricts what data is given publicly on Ad Clicks, the use of Value Track parameters are needed to communicate the ad data to Enquire MAP. See the great article How to Use Value Track Parameters in Enquire MAP
As there is no restriction on the labels used when setting up the parameters, alert Enquire MAP which labels to be used for the parameters in Ads. Navigating to Administration > Account Settings, the User can specify the Value Track parameter labels used in the Ads Account.