Step by step instructions for the setup and integrations of Office 365 to the Enquire CRM.
IMPORTANT: Enquire uses an OAuth 2.0 user consent flow.
IMPORTANT: If you are not an admin in your Azure Active Directory please follow the instructions in the user instructions.
- Login to your Azure Portal (https://portal.azure.com) and search for “App Registrations”:
- Click “New registration”:
- Give app your preferred name and under “Redirect URI” choose “Web” in the dropdown and add the redirect URL: account.enquiresolutions.com/integrate/authorize, and then click “Register”:
- Click “Authentication” in the left-hand menu and then select “ID tokens”:
- In the left-hand menu, choose “Certificates & Secrets” and then click “New Client Secret”:
- Give it a description and time length and then a new client secret will be created. IMPORTANT: save the client secret and store it somewhere as you will no longer be able to access it after leaving the page.
- Next, choose “API permissions” in the left-hand menu and then click “Add a Permission”:
- Select the tab “Microsoft APIs” in the right-hand pane and then choose “Microsoft Graph”:
- Select “Delegated permissions” and then search for the following scopes and select their checkbox: Mail.Read, Mail.ReadWrite, Mail.Send, offline_access, profile, openid, Calendars.ReadWrite.
- Click “Add Permission” and you should see the following screen: You must be 'Privileged Role Administrator' to complete this step 10
- Select “Delegated permissions” and then search for the following scopes and select their checkbox: Read, Mail.ReadWrite, Mail.Send, offline_access, profile, openid, Calendars.ReadWrite.
- Please grant Admin Consent to the above permissions
- Lastly, choose “Overview” in the left-hand menu to view your Application (Client ID) and Directory ID (Tenant) and record them. These 2 values along with the client secret in step 6 will be the values you will need to send to the Integrations Team at Enquire.
- Once you have ensured all these steps are setup correctly, please send an encrypted email to the Integrations Team at firstname.lastname@example.org with the below three credentials. (Please include in the subject line the client company name - "O365 2-way Email Sync")
- Client ID
- Tenant ID
- Client Secret Value
IMPORTANT: The Client Secret Value is NOT the Client Secret ID.
If you experience any issues, please go here to submit a ticket for assistance.